Monday, April 11, 2011

Nixon

image by Alissa
Mia was asking me about various US Presidents this evening. Facts about Reagan and Ford. Who I liked, who I didn't like. Why. The amount of details I could give her on the Watergate scandal were lacking. Twenty minutes later Collin told me, "Mom, Mia's at the computer watching a 45 minute video on Watergate." She was quite shocked over what Nixon did. And she agreed with the near-impeachment decision. Scandalous. Simply shocking.

Oh, gotta go. Ania just came in the office saying, "Mom, can you take a picture of me? I'm so cute."

2 comments:

tara said...

Those girls are so smart. I get nervous talking to Mia. She knows WAY more than me about most things!?! Ania's not far behind her...

Annie said...

Oh man...you have the cutest, smartest girls ever! :)