Friday, October 22, 2010

Mia Bakes

Mia bakes, but not usually at home. At grandma's. Why is it that grandma's can handle baking messes and moms, not so much? But I braved the mess and we made cookies. The house was cold and I wanted an excuse to turn the oven on for a while! Mia had fun. Alissa had cookies to eat. (You would not BELIEVE what that 14 year old girl can pack away! I think she eats three times what Collin does. Two to three hours a day of working out will do that for you.) The house warmed up and smelled good.



So proud of herself. 

4 comments:

RamblingTart said...

Aww, I love it! :-) Those look positively scrumptious, and now I MUST go home and bake some myself. :-)

Anonymous said...

Do you rent her by the hour? I'd like a batch of chocolate chip, molasses and oatmeal....those look awesome and yummy, Mia. Way to go.

tara said...

Nice job, Mia! Those look amazing! And way to go, Mom, being patient with the mess...(why is it so hard??)

Annie said...

You can come bake for me anytime, Mia-girl! I hate to make cookies.. :)