Friday, March 20, 2009

Butterflies, Virus, & the Band Forgot to Play


Alissa has been growing butterflies this week. Well, actually, Alissa has been watching God grow butterflies. She has had a butterfly net/cage for a long time and we finally sent the slip in to get the caterpillars. She watched them through all the stages and is now enjoying five little friends; feeding them sugar water and orange juice.
Collin finished 11 years of homeschooling late last night. He took his final chemistry test. No band played, no fireworks burst forth, no hot fudge sundae was served. But he did sleep in until 8:45 this morning. I have a small truck load of documentation and paperwork to do before we can say that I finished 11 years of homeschooling him. I'm sure the band will play for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Uncle Brett. I hope that you begin to feel better soon. That is no fun. I just got over being sick. It only lasted for 3 days.

Get Well Soon!

Anonymous said...

I hear it. The band is playing. Great job, Kristine, home schooling those kids!!