Friday, November 14, 2008

For Marie

Nobody else would really care how my sock is coming along. Actually, most people would probably question the sanity of even knitting a sock. "Why?" they might ask. My answer: I have no idea. Um ... maybe the same reason some people climb mountains. But I just hate being cold. Anyway, a picture of my sock for you, Marie. See, when you move to Georgia in a few weeks it will feel just like you never moved away. I'll post pictures on my blog for you. Okay, you aren't that stupid. It will totally feel like you moved away and we'll cry all the time. But I will post pictures just for you. Sniff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sock is BEE-U-TI-Ful!!! You are amazing! We will cry. Lots. But we will blog, too. And that will help. Some. And God will continue to knit our hearts together. Because that's what He does. Love you, friend!!