Mia and two of her homegirls at school.
What you win: your pick of one of the necklaces I've been making. It can be a single or a triple. You can make your own combination of words. It can be for you or I can send it as a gift directly to someone else in your name. You can look at them by using my etsy store link on the left. But I'll send it to you directly, not through etsy.
How you win: get your name drawn from a hat.
How to get your name in the hat: You can get your name in the hat multiple times. Here are the ways...
1. your name will get put in the hat if you leave a comment on this blogpost
2. your name will get put in the hat if you include in your comment words that you think would be cool for me to use on the necklaces I've been making. If the words are not on my current list and I think they're cool too and I add them to my list, then your name will go in the hat as many times as you have cool words. Sorry for saying cool too much.
3. your name will get put in the hat if you are already a "follower" of my blog and you've left a comment
4. your name will get put in the hat if you aren't a follower but you add yourself to my followers (Incidentally, I actually can't decide if I even like the "follower" thing...it's a little weird, but it's a trend and who am I not to follow the blogging trends?)
5. your name will get put in the hat again if you tell someone about my giveaway AND they leave a comment AND they mention your name in their comment.
The contest will close when I feel like it.
I've been making patriotic themes.