Monday, February 14, 2011

What do they have in common?

I like to color.
I love my teeth.
I like my math book.
I love fat boys.

What do these four sentences have in common? There might be chocolate for the right answer ...


I just have to say ... I had a great Valentine's Day!

(Except the part where Jason at work dropped his knife on the back of my hand when I was putting his stuff away on a low shelf. I didn't want him to feel bad, so I hid the blood.)

Speaking of work (aka freejob), I love it. The whole PT scene is awesome. I'm so excited about being on the right job path. Hope, hope, hoping to get into the program this fall.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like four definitive utterances of Princess Mia... :)

Anonymous said...

4 complete sentences from Ania...she wrote them? :)

Gma Judy said...

I know....can I answer??